Wednesday, August 21, 2013

poppin my collar.. sup


My priest t10 helm had a "popped collar" and Maghda has one too as well (sort of)!  Man, I'm cool.

So, today was working on the neckbrace/collar as you can see in these pictures (Note: none of the edges are finished.. i know i know):



I'm super happy with how the neckbrace looks... BUUUT I'm not happy with how the popped collar is connecting and how it sits.

Therefore.... I'M DOING THE WHOLE THING OVER AGAIN.... that's right.. i'm scrapping this all and trying again with a new pattern I just made (neckbrace and collar will be long strips.. not two separate sections). /sigh

Hopefully tomorrow it'll be done.  I'm also going to go to the fabric store and look for the gold accent-y stuff for the frilly edges to the collar.



No comments:

Post a Comment