Saturday, September 14, 2013

To-Do List: ftw or ftl?

So I was away from home for the last 3 days so I wasn't able to work at all on the costume; so instead, I made a to-do list to get an idea of how much is left.  It's two pages long....



And in efforts to not feel totally overwhelmed I put mini-deadlines in calendar form:


Oh, and you'll notice Comicon the weekend before Blizzcon.  That's because I'm making that my deadline if I can.  There's a comicon in my city that weekend and I think I'm going to come out of the closet in my home-city and wear my costume there.  That way, it'll be sort of a test run in timing of how long it takes to get on, makeup done, etc. as well as if there's anything that needs work before Blizzcon.

Right now I'm sitting and hand-sewing the square sections on my helm -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment