Saturday, August 28, 2010

Weapon of Choice

So, I think I'm getting to a point I need to decide which weapon to go with.

In game, when I'm holy specced I use the heroic Mag'hari Chieftain's Staff (from 10 man) because heroic Dying Light (25 man) has gone to a pug priest that conned it away from our regular resto druid the first time it dropped, and a mage the second time it dropped..... I'm not bitter >.>

I also regularly use heroic Trauma with either the offhand from Princes or Sindragosa, depending on if I'm holy or discipline.  I generally use trauma when I'm holy on fights when we're clumped, or when I'm disc for the extra spell power.

However, I'm thinking I'd rather go with a staff to blizzcon, rather than the mace (trauma).  Staves just seem more epic...and besides, I'd rather carry one larger thing, than two smaller things.

In addition to Mag'hari Chieftain's Staff and Dying Light, I'm also considering the staff that drops off Lich King (Archus, Greatstaff of Antonidas), even though I would still rather use heroic Dying Light in game =P  Although I don't have this staff, since I've killed Lich King (normal 25 and heroic 10....That's right:  Moldycheese, Bane of the Fallen King), I don't feel like a poser using this one at Blizzcon =P

Sorry about that nerdiness, especially to my non wow-playing friends.  So, without further adieu, here are some pictures I'm stealing from Wowhead of each of these choices.


Mag'hari Chieftain's Staff


Dying Light



Archus, Greatstaff of Antonidas


Trauma (an offhand would need to go with this)



I'm leaning towards Archus.  I think it goes best with the colour scheme of my robe, which conveniently the priest in the picture is wearing.  Now, how to make it... I have no clue...but heck, I've figured out the shoulders, I can figure this out too ^.^d

Thoughts?  I think I'll make a poll.... if I can figure out how =P

1 comment:

  1. I'm partial to Mag'hari staff, but that just me. Archus also seems like a fine choice

    ReplyDelete