Monday, October 18, 2010

/panic

Short explanations since I have to get back to work, but here are some update pics:




Accent Buttons for robe (need paint):



Also, in staff news.... had a panic yesterday because we realized that my staff dimensions are too big to be a carry-on and also the luggage needed to transport them count as oversized (which is like 175 bucks).  It's not that the staff takes up a lot of volume, but it's just long and wide =(

However, as of today a note is on my file at the airport saying I have permission to take my staff with me on the plane. haha!  huzzah!  I just hope there are no complications at my connection in Minneapolis.  If they tell me I can't bring it on the plane, I'll seriously break down and cry.  I hope the person gets guilted by tears.


p.s. i'm having a love affair with hot glue.  that stuff is the best!!!!!!!! i had no idea!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment