Thursday, October 14, 2010

To-do list

Here's my list of stuff I still have to do, assuming all goes according to plan (ie my ears and tusks show up and I manage to squeeze everything in).  I'll cross them off as I do them:

Robe:
- belt buckle
- finish sewing bodice pieces together
- velcro/snaps/etc for pieces that come off and on
- details - buttons, cording
- hems

Shoulders
- fabric sashes & lights
- touch up paint (black outlining, any white specks filled in)
- glaze
- finish carving inside and line it
- attachment method to robe

Helmet
- finish sewing base
- permanently attach the wires
- grey accent pieces and buttons
- lighting
- attach ears

Shoes
- make troll feet

Gloves
- troll fingers
- gloves

Staff
- paper mache
- paint priming layer
- paint
- glaze
- icicles and gems
- lighting portion (???)

Other
- practice painting my face to be a troll




Oh man...I'm gonna die.

No comments:

Post a Comment