Saturday, September 4, 2010

To contest or not to contest....

Blizzard just announced signups for their costume contest (linky) yesterday.  So, the question is...do I submit myself for the costume contest?  Either way I'll be wearing my costume.....but should I enter the contest?  I know it won't win....but I'm not sure if it's good enough to show off on stage.....or if I'll be too nervous to go through with it =P

Also...with my whole helm frustrations - if I can't figure out some of the details of the costume... oh, what to do eek!  I probably should decide soon D=

3 comments:

  1. Since this post a half hour ago, I entered. I'm not sure if that actually means I'm in, it just said my submission was received. /scared

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks winny =)

    i just have to wait until their email back that says i'm in the contest or not and what position of the 100. apparently that email comes later.

    ReplyDelete